Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Just thought you guys would like to see this...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bombsaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny ass shit. Ha ha!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was funny!
    Hey did you come down for that Tramps show on Saturday?? That was the worst crowd I've ever seen for a Tramps show.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW, they are playing June 3rd at the Galaxy. I believe with Bullets n Octane, ADHD, and one other band, I cant remember right now. Anyways, its Johnnys Bar 2nd Anniversary party. Pre-sale tickets for that and the Manic Hispanic show for only ten bones are available at Johnny Bar. I think the pre-sale tickets are for the VIP balcony area during the Anniversary Party.
    Keep it in mind, those are going to be some great nights at OC's best venue! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Bullets N octane playing in this budget bargin bin porno I bought..... errrr I mean a good friend bought.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •